Carolina Preserve Introduces New Models
Carolina Preserve™ and Carolina Arbors™
introduces new Models
Cary NC is host to the most popular Del Webb® Community on the East Coast.Yesterday Carolina Preserve™introduced four new models in the Dogwood Collection and prototypes for the new Carolina Arbors community based on focus groups designed to introduce new features and functionality that Active Adults are looking for in a 55+ community.
The unveiling of the new models was quite a celebration with hot dogs and ice cream for all attendees.The unveiling was such a success it was difficult to even go through the models because the event had so many attendees.
As a part of the unveiling Pulte is offering a $40,000 promotional incentive for buying into the new collection.Pulte, the builder, changes incentives monthly so this incentive is based on the current roll out of the new models.
Here are the new models that are now open at the Model Home Park at Carolina Preserve™ in Cary.
· Castle Rock, 2 Br, 2 Baths, 1620 Square Feet, 1.5 Stories, Optional loft, Optional 3rd, 4th Bedroom, 2 Car Garage
- · Abbeyville – 2 Br, 2 Baths, 1656 Square Feet, 1.5 Stories, Optional loft, Optional 3rd, 4th Bedroom, 2 Car Garage
- · Kendall Park -2 BR, 2 Baths, 2 1/2 Baths, 1868 Square Feet 1 Story, Optional loft, Optional 3rd, 4th Bedroom, 2 Car Garage
- · Martin Ray- 2 Br, 2 Baths, 1961 Square Feet, 1.5 Stories, Optional loft, Optional 3rd, 4th Bedroom, 2 Car Garage
New optional features in the new models include:
- Walk-up attics
- 4 Foot Extensions to the back of the homes
- New high efficiency SEER HVAC solutions
- Crown molding throughout the home
- Extra large islands for entertaining
- Tile in the showers
- Extra large islands
- Additional higher end granite options
- Rubbed bronze knobs, hinges, and ceiling fan options
This collection will also be available at the new Del Webb® Community that will begin pre-sales this fall at Carolina Arbors™ by Del Webb® in Durham, NC.This will be the only new Del Webb® Community being built in the country in 2013.
Feel free to contact me regarding pricing, options, and availability.
“Del Webb® and Carolina Preserve™ are trademarks of PulteGroup, Inc. of Bloomfield Hills, Michigan and are used herein to convey purely factual information relating to the listed residential developments. No association, sponsorship, or affiliation between this website, its owner(s), or parties posting content on this blog exists with PulteGroup, Inc.